Project Management for Non-Project Managers
Can anyone be a project manager? In the modern workplace, you’ll probably need to be. Everyone handles some of the duties and responsibilities that project management encompasses, like planning, organization, delegation, and communication. This book will help you learn to lead a team with a primer on:
- two basic project methodologies (waterfall and agile) and
- the enduring traits of a successful project manager — whether the title’s in your job description or not!
you should read this ebook if...
- You work on (or informally lead) projects as a member of a team
- You want to improve your communication and general leadership skills
- You're interested in basic project methodologies and want to learn when you should use one over the other